Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with a wacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
Suitable for children aged : 5+
The delivery pricing is dependent on the total amount at checkout.
|Orders at Checkout from||Delivery Cost|
|€ 1.00 to € 20.99||€ 5.00|
|€ 21.00 to € 39.99||€ 3.00|
|€ 40.00 and up||Free|
📦 All orders are delivered within 2 working days.
📦 Gozo orders are delivered on weekends (For orders placed in previous Monday to Thursday).
📦 Malta orders are not delivered on weekends and public holidays.
📦 Once the order has been place, the order will be proceed for delivery.
📦 When the order is ready for delivery, the customer will be contacted by our delivery personnel at least 30 minutes before the delivery.
📦 Toymagic personnel will then deliver your order to the mailing address provided.