LEGO Friends Pet Clinic
Let kids aged 4+ express their love of animals as they imagine caring for an injured cat in the 2-story LEGO Friends Pet Clinic (41695) toy. The colourful building comes with a toy scanner to check the patients, grooming area and cat scratcher. The top floor is removable for easy access to the downstairs features, such as the cash register and instrument cabinet packed with children’s vet kit.
4+ collectable toy gifts are a fun way for adults and kids to explore the creative LEGO world together. Rip open a bag and kids can immediately start to play, since each bag of bricks contains a character or cute animal toy and a mini build. Not that kids will need much adult help to make their model – this vet clinic toy comes with easy-to-follow picture guides so the building process will be a breeze, even for kids who are only just starting to read. Introduce youngsters to LEGO Friends playsets, where children can explore their passions with friends by their side.
- Colourful vet clinic toy teaches kids to build – LEGO Friends Pet Clinic (41695) lets youngsters aged 4+ express their love of animals while helping develop their construction skills
- Packed with play starters – Comes with 2 mini-dolls, including LEGO Friends Mia and cat, turtle and rabbit toys, plus lots of children’s vet kit to spark hours of nurture play
- 2 floors full of fun – Kids can bring in their pet to be examined or play the vet taking an X-ray. Upstairs is a grooming area for pet play and pampering, complete with a bath and cat gym
- A creative reward for little animal lovers who deserve a treat, this set can be given as a birthday gift for kids who love to explore building and animal toys
- Anytime creativity – Measuring over 6 in. (16 cm) high and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, this LEGO Friends set takes up little room so it can be kept out ready for impromptu animal nurture role-play fun
- These playsets come with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to construction, even for kids just learning to read
- Caring community – Combines with LEGO Friends Pet Clinic Ambulance (41694) toy to expand the play and create a world of nurture play, where friends work together to care for animals
- Works well, every time – Ever since 1958, LEGO toys have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart, time after time
- Peace of mind at play – LEGO bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure this creative gift meets rigorous safety standards
Suitable for children aged :4+