LEGO Minecraft The Horse Stable
LEGO Minecraft The Horse Stable combines all the fun and adventure of the popular online game with the endless creative possibilities of LEGO bricks and the joy of caring for horses.
Creative play at the Minecraft toy stable Kids who like to create, customise and let their imagination run free will love this versatile LEGO Minecraft set. The stable has opening doors and is filled with authentic Minecraft details, such as the golden carrot and diamond armour. There are horses to feed and care for, an obstacle course to design and a skeleton horseman to battle! This hands-on, reconfigurable, build-and-play set is an ideal gift for kids – Minecraft players and horse lovers alike.
- As kids rearrange and rebuild LEGO Minecraft The Horse Stable , they’ll discover endless play possibilities to enjoy with the familiar Minecraft characters.
- Kids who love Minecraft will recognise the online game’s horse mobs, stable building and authentic Minecraft accessories that inspire much of the hands-on play.
- There’s a wide variety of role play to enjoy with this versatile playset. Kids can feed and care for the horses, build an obstacle course for them to jump over, and battle a skeleton horseman!
- This hands-on recreation of the popular online game will delight Minecraft players and horse lovers alike.
- Measuring over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is perfect for playing, displaying and combining with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The colourful horse stable structure and surroundings are supplemented with Minecraft accessories, such as the hay bales, golden carrot and diamond horse armour.
- LEGO Minecraft playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favourite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
Suitable for children aged : 8+