Lisciani Montessori Tactile Numbers
Type: Educational Puzzles
The game of Tactile Numbers is based on the Method of Maria Montessori, the famous pedagogist
- To start playing you need to build the tactile box using all the elements.
- Each child will choose one or more folders, depending on the number of players, whose silhouettes will be placed inside the box.
- By inserting the hand inside the appropriate hole, the child will look for the shapes in the box using the touch.
- If the child draws the number corresponding to his card, he will earn it and place the silhouette in the corresponding tab.
- This game is in line with the Montessori method because it stimulates the exercise of tactile memory. According to the Pedagogist, material handling is a concrete experience that makes learning more effective.
With this rich and cheerful game, you can also play with many everyday items.
- With the special touch box you recognize in numbers using just the touch and learn to count with the quantity tokens
- Your child will have fun looking for all shapes, memorizing numbers thanks to the tactile experience.
- Develops tactile memory, autonomy, concentration, logic, fine dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- contoured numbers,
- quantity tokens,
- touch box and
Suitable for children aged 3+