by Mattel Games
Type: Drawing Game
Pictionary the classic quick-draw game since 1985! Is it an animal/a person/an action. Just what is that word you're drawing?!
For 2 players or teams
- You don’t have to be an artist! In fact, if you can’t draw, the game can be even funnier!
- Two levels of clues (120 adult, 80 junior) make this a great game for kids and adults.
- Count on big laughs when you and your friends get together to find out who's an artist and who really isn't.
- In this quick-draw classic, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches as you use markers to draw your best rendition of the clue on the card.
- You have one minute to convey what's on the card.
If your team members just aren't getting it, try a different direction; you never know what kinds of clues might trigger the answer. You take turns drawing, so all players get to channel their inner artists and the laughs just keep coming.
- 2x erasable makers,
- erasable boards for drawing,
- an updated Pop Culture category of clues and
Suitable for children aged:8+