Frank Something's Missing
Type: Educational Puzzles
The child has to identify what is missing in each of the objects.
- This multi colour set of twenty somethings missing self connecting two piece puzzles from Frank will need the kids to identify what is missing in each of the objects.
- It enhances memory skills through fun filled activities. This puzzle helps to develop imagination, coordination and visual learning.
- This game is not only a great presenting option, but is also both fun and educational that makes the kids feel engaged.
- Frank has introduced a whole range of educational toys and puzzles introducing basic concepts to the beginners.
- This is a useful tool for developing the observation skills of children.
- It is a very creative toy for your kids to play for education and for fun.
- 48 piece puzzle
Suitable for Children aged 5+