Hasbro Don't Lose Your Cool Game
Inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views, this game tests one's ability to stay calm under pressure. Players wear the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate, and the opposing team rolls the dice that will determine how they'll try to get the player to get flustered. A change in heart rate effects the meter and when the meter gets high enough, the lights get to red, the alarm will sound, and the opponent wins for making that player lose their composure.
Get Opponents to React Under Pressure
To play the Don't Lose Your Cool game, one player puts on the Cool-O-Meter unit that will measure their heart rate. Then, their opponent rolls the 3 action dice. What shows up on the dice corresponds to actions the opponent can do to get the other player to get all flustered and react within 30 seconds. For example, opponents might have to get up close to the other player and sniff them, stare them down, or make pig noises -- all in an attempt to increase the player's heart rate. Who will stay calm and collected and who will break under pressure?
Cool-O-Meter Shows the Real Reaction
Get ready for some silly scenarios and wacky contortions, trying to get players to react and move the meter into the red zone! The player wearing the Cool-O-Meter unit must try to stay calm and collected. If the player reacts -- laughs, cringes, flinches etc., their heart rate may go up and the meter will rise. They might think that they can hide their reactions, but the Cool-O-Meter meter will show what's really going on. If the meter goes high enough and reaches the red zone, the alarm will sound and the opponent will win that round.
The Winner is the Coolest
If a player wearing the Cool-O-Meter unit is able to remain calm and keep their heart rate down until time runs out -- they'll hear an exciting win sound. They've won the round and earned a point! But if the lights fly up to the top red zone on the meter, the alarm goes off and that player loses the round. After 3 rounds, the player with the most points wins. Who will be able to maintain composure under pressure to be the overall winner?
- This party game is hysterical as players try to stay calm while opponents try lots of wacky ways to get them to react
- Who can get their opponent to lose their cool? Get friends and family together to play this fun party game for 2 or more players
- A player wears the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate. The opposing team rolls the dice that'll determine how they'll try to make that player get flustered
- The Don't Lose Your Cool game is inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, in which people try not to react
- Stay calm while opponents try to get you flustered, or the alarm on the meter will go off
Age Suitability: 8+
Includes: 1x Hasbro Gaming Chow Crown The King of Gourmands