Hasbro Operation Pet Scan
The Operation Pet Scan game has a twist on classic Operation gameplay Cavity Sam's dog Rex-Ray ate things he shouldn't have and players need to get them out of his belly.
Using the Dog-o-scope players drag the plastic ailment along the path from Rex-Ray the dog's belly and out his tail end without letting it fall out
Uh-Oh! Cavity Sam's dog, Rex-Ray, has eaten a bunch of things he shouldn't have like homework, socks, bunny slippers, and a dog bone.
- Players try to help him feel better by removing them.
- Drop an ailment into the dog's mouth and use the magnetic Dog-o-scope to guide it along his belly, hoping it'll come out his tail end.
- But watch out for the buzz! If the buzzer sounds the ailment drops.
- If it falls out of his belly, that player's turn is over.
- Each ailment successfully removed counts as a point and whoever has the most points wins.
- If a player strays from the path and the buzzer goes off the ailment drops.
- If it falls out their turn ends
- Remove it successfully and he'll fart or bark in relief
- The Operation Pet Scan game features silly sound effects
- Press the dog's nose to hear fun sounds including barks belly gurgling and farts
The Operation Pet Scan board game is a great choice for your child's play date or to keep your kids entertained on a rainy day
For 2 to 4 players.
Suitable for children aged: 6+