Intex Pool Filtration Pump (C530/C600)
Type: Pool Accessories
INTEX swimming pool pump filter summer pool water cleaning
If you have a small or medium-sized pool, the cartridge filtration system is one of the most appropriate and economical.
It can filter up to 2000 liters of water per hour and only requires washing or replacing the cartridge.
- The filters are easy to use and have an immediate and effective result, they can be cleaned under running water and must be replaced every two weeks at most.
- All Intex filter pumps are equipped with vent valves to eliminate the air that can be "trapped" inside the pump.
- 530 GPH filter cartridge pump (200-240 V).
- It is easy to store and transport.
- Designed for all 10' and 12' Intex above-ground swimming pools,
- This filter uses 29000 cartridges as an alternative: 220V filter
- Water injection speed: 2m3/hour, filtering up to 530 liters (2006L) of water p/hr
- Product size: 10.5cm diameter * 20cm high
- Double insulation, safe and reliable, long service life
- The sediment flush valve is located at the bottom of the filter chamber for easy maintenance
- Breathing valve for each air in the filter element
- Filter pump
- 1/4" diameter hose
- ONE filter
- 1 inlet filters,
- 1 outlet filter
- Product dimensions 17.1 x 18.4 x 32.8 cm;
- Wattage 45 watts
- Voltage 220 Volts
- Plastic material
- Item weight 2.48 kg