LEGO City My City Hospital
This LEGO City Hospital (60330) toy playset is packed with inspiring features for imaginative play, including a front desk with kids’ playroom, maternity ward, WC and an MRI scan room. The set also includes an ambulance and rescue helicopter and comes with Road Plates for connection to other LEGO sets, plus 12 minifigures, including 4 characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions for kids aged 7 and up. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this intuitive digital guide comes with cool zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualise each model from all angles as they build.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City toy playsets put kids at the heart of the action with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters for endless hours of imaginative fun.
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a multi-room toy hospital, ambulance and rescue helicopter, plus 12 minifigures including 4 characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- Designed for creative play – The toy ambulance has room for the included stretcher and kids can slide minifigure patients in and out of the MRI scanner
- Dimensions – When built, the toy hospital building measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep
- Includes LEGO minifigure accessories – This hospital playset comes with lots of minifigure accessories for imaginative play, including a medical cast, syringe and a wheelchair
- Printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualise the finished models as they build with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Exploring the world through play – LEGO City playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence through creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
Suitable for children aged: 7+