Playmobil Princess Castle Dining Room
Correct behaviour at the table is extremely important for every princess. The silent Princess Kim is currently sitting in the Countess' behaviour class and is listening attentively to her words. "Always sit up straight and be sure to slowly and elegantly bring the spoon to your mouth" the Countess explains. The large table is festively set. Princess Kim is a docile student, but she would much rather play beautiful melodies on her violin. The playset includes two PLAYMOBIL figures, Princess Kim and the Countess, a table with two chairs, candlesticks, four plates and four glasses, a serving trolley, a sideboard and other accessories.
- PLAYMOBIL dining room with set table, 1 serving trolley as well as Princess Kim, 1 teacher and much more for detailed re-enactments
- Chest for storing small objects, Figures that can wear 2-piece dresses/skirts, Can be combined with 70447 Large Princess Castle
- Playset for children ages 4+: Fits perfectly in children's hands due to age-appropriate size pieces, Easy to hold thanks to its rounded edges
- Everyday use: instructions for assembly (with parents), High quality and robust design, To clean the parts (not including stickers), place pieces under running water containing no chemical agents
- Contents: 1x PLAYMOBIL Princess Dining Room, 70-piece play figure set with instructions: 1 table, 1 serving trolley, 1 chest, 2 figures, 65 accessories, Material: plastic, Can be set up individually, Weight: approx. 157 g, 70455
Age Suitability: 4+