UNO Card Game
UNO is the classic card game of matching colours and numbers that is easy to pick up…
Special Action Cards and Wild Cards for unexpected excitement and game-changing fun
Hands-on play for early childhood development
For 2 to 10 players
How to play:
- Players take turns racing to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by colour or number.
- Special Action cards deliver game-changing moments and help defeat opponents.
- Use the Swap Hands card to change hands with any other opponent and write your own rules using the 3 customizable (and erasable) Wild Cards.
- You’ll find 19 of each colour (red, green, blue and yellow), plus 8 Draw Two, Reverse and Skip cards in every colour, along with 4 Wild Cards, 4 Wild Draw Four cards, 1 Wild Swap Hands Card and 3 Wild Customizable cards.
- If you can’t make a match, you must draw from the central pile. Don’t forget to shout “UNO” when you only have one card remaining.
- The player to rid themselves of all the cards in their hand scores points for any cards their opponents are left holding.
- The first player to reach 500 points wins. Get Wild 4 UNO.
Suitable for children aged: 7+
Includes 112 cards and instructions.