Warhammer 40000 Rulebook
The 280 page hard cover book is a must have for any Warhammer 40,000 fan: it contains everything you need to know to collect, assemble, paint, and play with the Citadel miniatures.
The basic rules explain everything you need to play for Warhammer 40,000: movement, shooting, mental powers, charging and moral testing, the primary structure.
- You can also play only these 8 pages by keeping the most advanced and complex rules when you and the opponent are ready.
- Three ways to play it: choose the models, place them on the table and start to a game.
- This is the most flexible approach designed for almost endless possibilities - all you need are models, technical maps and basic rules. There are also some ideas that you can use or enrich to add an atmosphere to your game, and 3 example missions. - Warhammer 40,000 has a rich and extensive story full of countless epic battles. This method is designed for you and your friends to restore these battles as you like.
- There are special rules to help you, such as the hidden column and the duration of the variable game. In addition, the book includes multiple missions - 6 war pots and 1 war echo, each explains you how to handle this game style.
- Balanced games: for many Warhammer 40,000 players, it's an opportunity to show your skills with strategies and tactics, an exercise to overcome the opponent by using balanced weapons and similar.
There are different ways to make sure the two quotients are balanced. A border in places is the most common but the system is flexible enough to be able to be able to be based on number of units, performance values and wounds.